Call for Proposals
CAEP Summit 2020
Supporting Adult Learners Through Unprecedented Change
October 26–29, 2020
The cost to attend is FREE! Everyone must register.
Platform: A Spectacular Virtual Conference Platform
Dear Adult Education Colleagues,
The CAEP welcomes you to submit a proposal to present a session at the upcoming CAEP Summit 2020 to be held on a spectacular virtual conference platform, October 26-29, 2020. The Summit will take place from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. each day.
Adult Education is at a crossroads. The COVID-19 induced pandemic, the state of the economy and unrest has pivoted adult education programs into uncharted territory, but CA adult educators continue to rise to the challenge. The CAEP Summit 2020 is an opportunity for you to share and discuss innovative and effective promising practices, strategies, and other resources related to technology and distance learning, student support services, transition services, partnerships, equity and cultural responsiveness, data and accountability, and more.
Proposal submission deadline: September 10, 2020. Applicants will be notified by: September 18, 2020.
Presentation proposals are separate from registration.
If the proposal is approved, the lead presenter and all co-presenters will be notified and sent registration information. All lead presenters and co-presenters will be required to register for the Summit in order to attend, even if the presentation was accepted.
There is no cost to present or attend the Summit. Each presenter will need to register to present at the Summit.
- All presenters must have a dedicated laptop or desktop computer to present at the Summit.
- All presenters must have a stable WiFi connection or hard-wired internet connection.
- All presenters must participate in a CAEP TAP provided Presenter Training covering how to use the virtual platform and manage session, audio and technology, and more.
- All presenters much participate in a scheduled run through with a CAEP TAP staff person prior to the Summit.
- All shareable resources must be in the following document types: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF.
- All shareable resources must be 508 compliant/accessible.
- To ensure success of the virtual sessions, all presenters must include attendee engagement activities.
- All presenters will need to register for the Summit.
- If you have questions or concerns, please note them in the Comments/Questions box at the bottom of this form.
Please complete the following information.