Call for Proposals
CAEP Summit 2020
Data Powers Student Success
October 6–7, 2020
Cost to attend:
- Early Bird: $495 (5/1/20 – 7/31/20)
- Regular Registration:$595 (8/1/20 – 8/17/20)
- Late Registration: $625 (8/18/20 – 9/7/20)
Marriott Oakland City Center
Oakland, CA 94607
Dear Adult Education Colleagues,
The CAEP invites you to submit a proposal for a session at the upcoming CAEP Summit 2020 to be held at Marriott Oakland City Center, October 6–7, 2020. Share and discuss your promising practices, strategies, and other resources related to policy, technology/distance learning, innovation, partnerships, alignment, student data reporting, and professional development in your adult education program.
Proposal submission deadline: June 30, 2020.
Presentation proposals are separate from registration.
If the proposal is approved, the lead presenter and all co-presenters will be notified and sent registration information. All lead presenters and co-presenters will be required to register for the Summit in order to attend, even if the presentation was accepted.
If attending as part of a consortium, all lead presenters and co-presenters will have to check with their consortium administrator before registering as seating per consortia is limited. Registration fees are non-refundable and must be prepaid.
- All presenters must provide their own laptop and dongle(s).
- Wi-fi will be provided.
- Projectors and screens will be provided.
- Presenters are responsible for their own hotel and accomodations.
- If you have questions or concerns, please note them in the Comments/Questions box at the bottom of this form.
Please complete the following information.